The company with a sincere motive of dedicated service was launched at Madras in 1945 by the founder father Shri Shanthi Lal M.Davey.
The present dynamic and resukt oriented young man Mr.Vipin S.Davey joined the team, and put the company in to to vigorous activities.
Though the initial clientale was motivated and channelised from Madras but to serve and meet the demands of the ever growing patrons from the Districts of Andhra Pradesh, the company launched its first Branch at Vijayawada.
M/s.Hindustan Ferodo Ltd shared their sales activities and choose to appoint us stockists for their products at Vijayawada.
Keeping activities centralised at Vijayawada, company through its Dynamic and competent personnel extended services to the potential customers of Twin Cities and Telangana and finally landed at Secunderabad, and launched another Branch at Ranigunj to serve the valued patrons.
Satisfied with our proven ability and target motivation of customers and result oriented approach M/s Hindustan Ferodo Ltd extended their Dealership to us at Secunderabad.
Yet another feather to our cap - M/s Usha Martin Black Ltd appointed us their agent for Rayalaseema and Telangana Districts.
M/s Garware Synthetics Pvt Ltd Entrusted another Challenging Assignment on us, when they appointed us as dealers for Teflon & Nylon Products.
Imagine a 700% growth in business turnover in just a span of 13 years (1968 - 1981). Yes ! we have achieved this, because our aims were positive approach penentrating and Execution Flawless.
Mr.Davey joined with this team on 1991.